FTTH Backbone GYXTW Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable
Sinohone GYTXW fiber optic cable is an outdoor use optical fiber cable suitable for duct and aerial
applications. We supply GYXTW from 2 fiber cores to 24 fiber cores.
Both single mode type and multimode types are available.
Fiber optic cable GYXTW, 2~12 fibers, jelly filled and fiber
contained central loose tube, copolymer coated steel tape, two
parallel steel wires 1.2mm, PE outer sheath, G652D SM fiber,
detailed specification on your request.
These central loose tube optical fiber ribbon cables are suitable
for installation in aerial or duct environment for communication
- metropolitan network
- access network
- especially suitable for the situation where high-density fibers is
- Up to 24 fiber cores.
- Low dispersion and attenuation
- Proper design, precise control for fiber excess length and distant
stranding process render the cable excellent mechanical and
- Double jacket structure makes cable nice properties of moisture
resistance and crush resistance
- With small cable diameter, light cable weight, easily to lay
- The loose tube is centrally situated with good excess length and
minimizes the influence of lateral crush.
- Double wire as strength member provides excellent strain
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ +60 ℃
|@850nm||≤3.0 dB/km||≤3.0 dB/km|
|@1300nm||≤1.0 dB/km||≤1.0 dB/km|
|@1310nm||≤0.36 dB/km||≤0.40 dB/km|
|Bandwidth (Class A)||@850nm||≥500 MHz·km||≥200 MHz·km|
|@1300nm||≥1000 MHz·km||≥600 MHz·km|
|Cable Cut-off Wavelength λcc||≤1260nm||≤1480nm|
|Cable Type||Fiber Count|
|Cable Weight kg/km|
Long/Short Term N
- No damage on the surface; no trachoma.
- Wooden tray packaging; wood whole seal packaging
- Segment length: no less than 1000M. The segment length of each tray
of the same batch shall be similar as much as possible. Other
lengths can be agreed upon through consultation.
- Report certificate: It includes optical cable inspection number,
optical cable type, core number, optical fiber type, length, etc